At Techy Night, accessible from techynight.in, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or through channels other than this website.
Information we collect
The personal information you have been asked to provide and why you have been asked to provide it will be made clear to you when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, message content and attachments that you may send to us, and any other information that you provide. can choose to do.
When do we collect information
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including :-
- Provide, operate and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize and expand our website expand
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features and functionality
- Communicate with you directly or through one of our partners, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Website and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- send you email
- Find and prevent fraud.
How do we protect your information
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We do not use Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following :-
- Right to Access – You have the right to request copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to Correction – You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe to be incorrect. You also have the right to request that we complete the information that you think is incomplete.
- Right to Erase – You have the right to request that we delete your data under certain conditions.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your data under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer that data to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Techy Night follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of the hosting services analysis.
Information collected by log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referenced/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the data is to analyze trends, administer the Site, track the movement of users on the Website, and collect demographic information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google doubleclick dart cookie
Google Ad and Content Network - https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Our Advertising Partners
Google - https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content that appears on the websites you visit.
Note - Techy Night has no access or control over these cookies used by third party advertisers.
Another part of our priority is to add safety for children when using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Techy Night does not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13.
Suppose you believe that your child has provided such information on our website.
In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from your records immediately.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to -
- Request that a business that collects consumer data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a company has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business remove any personal data about a consumer that the company has collected.
- Request that a business that sells consumer data not sell consumer data.
If you have a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.